Currently viewing the tag: "Regional menu"
Every other Friday in Ferrandi we cooked a special 6 course lunch as a group, each time of another region in France, accompanied with wines from that region that we learned about in the Oenology classes.
- Michael on אירוע המטבח הסודי חודש יולי יוצא לדרך!
- My Obsession With Bread (Part 1) - Le Couloir SF on Boulangerie, The Science Of Bread Making
- My Obsession With Bread (Part 1) - Le Couloir SF on L’Avant Comptoir, Size Matters!
- Reporting From Anina, Tiger Lilly, King George, Giraffe and Cafe Noir - Eating Cooking Fooding on Segev Express Lunch – Carbism At Its Best (And Worst)
- elisheva on Soko sushi – Hod Hasharon